Remember the little ads in the back of teen magazines claiming to grow your hair longer, faster? For some women, having long, luxurious hair is their number one wish to improve their appearance. In fact, the options for hairstyles with longer hair outnumber those of shorter hair, giving you a chance to update your look on a daily basis.
Want to grow your hair out fast? Here are five effective ways to get the glorious mane you’ve always dreamed of!
- Massage your scalp and hair with natural oils such as olive and coconut oil. This speeds up hair growth, improve hair and scalp health, and improves texture.
- Use high quality moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Hair needs a great amount of moisture. If your hair is not properly moisturized it will not grow quickly.
- Maintain a healthy diet. This provides hair with the vitamins and minerals that it needs in order to grow quickly.
- Trim your hair regularly. Frequent trims help to get rid of split ends and preserve shape. Also, when hair is growing out, it can start to look uneven without a trim. Trim every 3 months or so.
- Cleanse the scalp. This prevents buildup that prevents hair growth. A healthy clean scalp produces healthy hair.
Let’s face it, you put so much time, effort, and money into your skin’s appearance. Why not put the same time and attention into your hair to improve your overall look? Happy styling!
Copyright 2012 Total Social Solutions. All rights reserved.